Salomon’s race-ready S-LAB range has always strictly adhered to a red, black and white colour scheme – their red Sense shoe, the athletes fav’, has adorned countless podiums since it’s introduction at Western States in 2011 on the feet of a young Kilian Jornet. But know, it seems, the folks at Salomon HQ in Annecy have embraced the dark side… Read more
Runtramp's modus operandi is simply to explore the act of moving fast and light through our planet's playgrounds. Learn more
- On The RunTramp Radar: Nike Hypershield Flash Jacket
- Just in time for the long, cold and dark evenings and nights of winter, Nike have just upped their reflective game with the new Nike Hypershield Flash Jacket. Featuring a ridiculously cool, kaleidoscope, reflective pattern, Nike’s flagship taped-seamed, waterproof, winter running jacket transforms from a stealthy muted black to a psychedelic lightshow when caught in […] Read more – ‘On The RunTramp Radar: Nike Hypershield Flash Jacket’.
- 5 Of The Best: Sweatshirts For Stoke Seekers
- Trust us, a damn good sweatshirt deserves a place in your luggage and on your back when you hit the road or backcountry. After years in the wilderness, pushed out by flannel shirts and hoodies, the simple sweat’ is rightly reclaiming it’s place as the adventure-seeker’s attire of choice. We take a look at some […] Read more – ‘5 Of The Best: Sweatshirts For Stoke Seekers’.
- Garmin 735XT: the ultimate active smart watch?
- The Garmin 735XT may be marketed as a triathlon specific GPS watch but in reality Garmin has produced something that’s closer to the ultimate smart watch for the active and adventurous. It’s got all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a flagship GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate monitor. It’s the details that set […] Read more – ‘Garmin 735XT: the ultimate active smart watch?’.